|Whipped Cream Recipe|
Whipped Cream Recipe- Whipped Cream is prepared by using full fat cream and sugar or vanilla extract. All ingredients are whipped whipped and whipped until the cream reaches its stiff peak. Whipped cream is cream that is whipped by a whisk or mixer until it is light and fluffy. Whipped cream is often sweetened and sometimes flavored with vanilla.
The main mantra behind this whipping is using the right stuff and timing. That’s it. For details read through lines below.
Once whipped, this cream is used in many recipes especially in cakes, cold coffee, fruit cream etc.
Heavy whipping cream-1 cup
Icing sugar-2 table spoon
Vanilla Extract-1 tea spoon(optional)
- Before starting the actual process of whipping, remember to store the heavy whip cream into the chill tray for at least 2 hours. Also place the bowl and whisk to be used into the freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now transfer the heavy cream from container to the mixing bowl.
- Using the whisk start whipping the cream. (I recommend using electric metal whisk as hand whisk takes a lot more time). At start, keep the speed at low and gradually increase the pace.
- At first minute, the cream will become very runny. But after 5 to 6 minutes,it will start getting thicker. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Whip the cream mixture again till it gets thick so that it will stick to the whisk. Do not over beat after this state otherwise it will form lumps.
- Now you can use it directly in your recipe or you can add some other favor to it like strawberry or chocolate etc.
- Once the cream is whipped, you can refrigerate it for later use.