Crispy Vegetables in Hot Garlic Sauce is an Indo-Chinese recipe made with authentic Chinese dish in Indian garlic flavor. This is a mixed vegetable recipe most liked as a snack or starter. Mixed veggies marinated in flour, fried and blended in hot garlic sauce is a perfect semi dry starter dish for any party or can be combined with evening coffee. The recipe of this dish is inherited from Cheese Chilly recipe that is most liked Indo-Chinese dish in its kind of chilly recipes. [Read more…]
| Chilli Paneer Gravy Recipe |
Chilli Paneer Gravy Recipe-This is a popular melt in the mouth Indo-Chinese snack. This paneer chilli recipe is Shallow fried Paneer cubes in hot and spicy masala. It is a veg version of chilly chicken. This melt in the mouth starter flavored with all the ethnic Chinese flavors is really easy to prepare. Serve it as a starter or evening snacks or as a main course.
Indo-Chinese food is a delicious mix of flavours from Chinese and Indian cuisine. Chilli Paneer Gravy is basically a stir fry of cottage cheese cubes with green capsicum, chillies, onion, garlic and delicious Chinese sauces. A perfect cocktail party recipe that pleases will please everyone right from the kids to the grownups. You can even turn this starter into dry version (Chilli Paneer Dry).
Green bell pepper- 250 gms
Vegetable oil- 2 table spoon
Red chilly powder- 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Garam Masala-1 tea spoon
Ketchup-2 table spoon
Soya sauce-1 teaspoon
Salt- to taste
- Cut onion, tomato, pepper and paneer in cubes (aprox. 1inch) and keep it aside.
- Heat a spoon of oil in non-stick pan and add pepper. Stir fry the pepper cubes to make it softer first and then add other other veggies to the pan. Cook until it starts getting brown.
- While cooking on low flame, season with salt, chilli powder, garam masala and coriander powder. Add soya sauce and ketchup.
- Meanwhile mix flour in water and make a thin paste.
- Add the flour and water mixture to the pan and cook at high flame.
- Cook the chilli paneer until the gravy gets thicker and blends with vegetables. Close the flame and serve hot with naan or parantha or just as a snacks.