| Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe |
Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe- This is a popular melt in the mouth Indo-Chinese snack. This paneer chilli recipe is Shallow fried Paneer cubes in hot and spicy masala. It is a veg version of chilly chicken. This melt in the mouth starter flavored with all the ethnic Chinese flavors is really easy to prepare. Serve it as a starter or evening snacks.
Indo-Chinese food is a delicious mix of flavours from Chinese and Indian cuisine. Chilli Paneer Dry is basically a stir fry of cottage cheese cubes with green capsicum, chillies, onion, garlic and delicious Chinese sauces. A perfect cocktail party recipe that pleases will please everyone right from the kids to the grownups. You can even turn this starter into a main course by thickening the gravy base (Chilli Paneer in Gravy).
Green bell pepper- 250 gms
Vegetable oil- 2 table spoon
Red chilly powder- 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Garam Masala-1 tea spoon
Ketchup-4-5 table spoons
Soya sauce-1 table spoon
Salt- to taste
- Cut onion, tomato, pepper and paneer in cubes (aprox. 1 inch) and keep it aside.
- Heat a spoon of oil in non-stick pan and add pepper. Stir fry the pepper cubes to make it softer first and then add other other veggies to the pan. Cook until it starts getting brown.
- While cooking on low flame, season with salt, chilli powder, garam masala and coriander powder. Add soya sauce and ketchup.
- Stir continuously till all the vegetables get evenly coated with sauces and spices.
- At final touch, mix it well and serve hot this spicy and mouth watering starter.