|Khatti Meethi Hari Chutney Recipe|
Khatti Meethi Hari Chutney Recipe- Khatti Meethi Hari Chutney made by fresh green coriander leaves and green chillies seasoned with spices and sweetened with gur (jagery) or shakkar is a perfect side recipe for any snacks, starters or meal.
Chutneys are the heart of Indian food and Dhaniya chutney is the one recipe that can be transformed into variety of different ways. It can be made teekhi, dahi-dhaniya chutney or khatti meethi dhaniya chutney. Every kind of this chutney is just delicious to go with either pakoras or any other snacks.
Fresh green coriander leaves-1 bunch
Onion-2 medium pc
Green chilly-5 to 6 pc
Amchur-1 table spoon
Ginger-1 inch stem
Garlic-5 to 6 pc
Cumin seeds-1 tea spoon
Gur /Shakkar/ Sugar-2 table spoon
Water-4 to 5 table spoon
- Clean the coriander leaves nicely to remove all the unwanted leaves and stem. Wash in running water to remove all the dust.
- Peel, wash and cut onion into rough cubes of around 1 inch. Cut the chilies from top to remove stem part. Peel off the ginger and garlic and roughly cut ginger into pieces.
- Dry roast cumin seeds on a hot flat pan and keep a side.
- Take a grinder and add all the ingredients into it except shakkar/ gur/ sugar and water. Grind the ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Once all ingredients are mashed into thick paste, add water and shakkar just to make its consistency liquid.
- Again grind it for 30 seconds to make fine smooth running paste.
- Final recipe for khatti meethi hari chutney is ready to be part of snacks or meal.