|Kadai Paneer Recipe|
Kadai Paneer Recipe- Kadai Paneer is one of the mouth watering dish made of cottage cheese (paneer) sauteed in onion, tomato and other Indian spices. It is mainly eaten with roti, naan, rice, other breads. Kadai paneer comes out to be a simple, quick and flavorful dish that is most popular in north restaurants.
Ginger- 1 inch stem
Butter- 1 table spoon
Ketchup-1 table spoon
Cumin seeds-1 tea spoon
Red chilly powder- 1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Garam Masala-1 tea spoon
Clove (loung)-2 pc
Black Cardamom (bari elaichi)-1 pc
Cinnamon (dal cheeni)-1/2 inch stem
Fresh coriander leaves- 1/4 bunch
Salt- to taste
- Cut paneer into cubes and cut onion, tomato, ginger into thin slices. Keep a side.
- Finely chop fresh coriander leaves for final garnishing.
- Heat butter in a sauce pan and saute cloves, cinnamon, cardamom and cumin seeds until they cracks.
- Add sliced ginger and cook until it turns to light golden in color. Add sliced onion and cook at low flame to light brown.
- Now add sliced tomatoes at low flame and stir continuously.All Posts
- Put cream or malai and season with salt, red chilly powder, coriander powder and garam masla. Mix well.
- Now slowly add paneer cubes and stir slowly at low flame.
- Finally add ketchup and coriander leaves and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with kulcha, naan, latchha parantha or any of your favorite bread.