Instant Rava Vada Recipe is an instant tasty and tempting snack that goes well with both breakfast or evening snack for which the batter is prepared with rava/semolina/suji. Whenever you wish to prepare vadas instantly that sooji vadas are a must try. As compared to dal vada making sooji vadas is quite easy and quick. Rava vadas are very easy to prepare. No hours of soaking and grinding is required, they can be prepared within an hour.
Veg Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe | Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe- Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups. Crispy potato patties sandwiched between the burger buns, topped with cheese slice, tomato, onion and mayonnaise, ketchup. Here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger. Burger buns stuffed with aloo patties (or any other variation of patty), mayonnaise dressing and cucumber, tomato, onion slices; is a perfect lunch pack idea for kids to school, party or picnic. Prepare the tikkis by following the aloo tikki recipe. Continue reading “Veg Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe | Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe”
|Instant Bhatura Recipe with Soda Water |
Instant Bhatura Recipe with Soda Water- Bhatoora, bhatura, batura or batoora, is a fluffy deep-fried leavened bread from the Indian Subcontinent. It is often eaten with chickpea curry, chole or channe, making the traditional dish chole bhature.
Bhatura is a puffed fermented bread. The Instant Bhatura Recipe Soda Water dish is very famous and loved in all punjabi families. Bhatura/ Bhature is so popular in north India that you can easily find it on street shops where they are paired with chhole, dhaniya chutney and kachumber salad. To cut with the preparation time needed for making Bhatura, I have used soda water for kneading the dough. This recipe needs only 10 minutes preparation for making fluffy Instant Bhatura Recipe Soda Water.
All purpose flour (Maida)-2 cups
Soda Water-1/2 litre bottle
- Sieve all purpose flour in an open large bowl. Add salt and mix well. Slowly add soda water for kneading the dough.
- Start kneading the dough. If required, you can use more soda water for kneading. Dough neither should be hard nor very soft. Sprinkle a spoon of oil on dough. Knead the dough again with soft hands for smooth texture and remove any air bubbles.
- Now heat oil in a large deep thick frying pan. Take a heavy ball of dough and using dry flour, roll a large oval or round chapati.
- Carefully take the ready chapati into your hand and leave in the pan for frying.
- Fry the bhatoora at medium-high flame from both sides.
- Similarly fry all bhatoors one at a time.
- Serve the bhatooras hot with chhole, chutney and salad.
| Veg Chilli Momo Recipe |
Veg Chilli Momo Recipe- Hot and spicy Veg Chilli Momo is a delicious healthy recipe in a veg version of its original non-veg counterpart extremely famous in Nepal. But with its good taste and healthy recipe, it is very much loved snacks dish in hilly areas of India too.
Simply momos are made in Steamed form (Steamed veg momo recipe). But to experiment and change its original flavor, I have also tried its other variants like Fried Vegetable Momo, Cheese Momo, Noodle Momo, Tawa Momo (Kothey).
Fried Momos– 6 to 7 pc
Cabbage– 1/4 bunch
Tomato- 1 pc
Bell Pepper- 1 pc
Onion- 1 large pc
Vegetable oil- 4 table spoon
Soya sauce- 1 table spoon
Tomato ketchup- 2 table spoon
Momo chutney– 4 to 5 table spoon
Salt- to taste
- I have used fried momos in this recipe. For its complete preparation, click the link-Fried Vegetable Momo
- Wash and cut all the vegetables in thin long slices and keep a side for later use.
- Heat a spoon of oil in an open pan. Add onion slices to the pan and cook for a while at low flame till it turns light pink in colour.
- Add all other vegetables and cook until they get soft and light in colour. Season with salt and red chilli powder.
- Add soya sauce, ketchup and momo chutney to the cooked veggies. Stir well to mix all the ingredients.
- Add fried momos to the pan and mix generously at high flame for a minute.
- Close the flame and serve hot with red kachumber salad.
| Masala Dosa Recipe |
Masala Dosa Recipe- Dosa is a traditional breakfast in South Indian households. It is a savoury flat pan pizza stuffed with aloo bhaaji that is popular throughout India and neighboring countries like Sri Lanka. These pizza like chapatis are usually ten to twelve inches in diameter and are made by flattening the batter consisting of urad dal and rice. It tastes best with Sambhar. Dosa can be stuffed using some other vegetables also to make it different like paneer dosa, onion dosa, plain dosa or paper dosa.
(for 5 to 6 dosa)
Urad dhuli dal-1/2 cup
Water- for soaking
Salt- to taste
Oil-1 table spoon
Chana dal-2 table spoon
Curry leaves-10 to 12 pc
Mustard seeds-1 table spoon
Red chill powder-1 tea spoon
Garam masala- 1 tea spoon
Mustard Oil-2 table spoon
Salt- to taste
For making Stuffing-
- Boil potatoes in a cooker. Soak chana dal for half an hour, peel and slice onion.
- Heat mustard oil in a karahi, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and sliced onion. Season with salt, chilli powder and garam masala.
- Add soaked chana dal and cook or a minute or two.
- Add mashed boiled potatoes and mix well all the ingredients to get nice flavored bhaaji.
For making Dosa-
- Soak rice and dal in water for 4 hours. Drain the water and make a smooth batter using grinder.
- Keep the batter for fermenting overnight at a warm place. Next morning put salt and water if required to get running consistency.
- For making dosa, heat a non stick dosa tawa, add few drops of oil and water to rub on tawa using a piece of paper or cloth.
- Put a ladle full of batter on tawa at high flame.
- Spread the batter using ladle firmly to get evenly thin crust of dosa on the tawa. Keep the flame low medium now.
- Put a big spoon of aloo bhaaji in the center of dosa and spread well in center to cover a strip. Let the dosa cook for a while until its sides start leaving the tawa.
- Turn the dosa from both the sides to seal the aloo bhaaji. Masala Dosa is ready.
- You can serve the dosa with nariyal chutney and sambhar.