|Paneer Spring Rolls Recipe|
Paneer Spring Rolls Recipe- Paneer spring rolls is a mouth watering starter perfect for your party or evening snack. Deep fried all purpose/ wheat flour chapati filled with paneer, onion and tomato is a quick starter idea that kids will also love to have in their lunch pack.
Wheat flour/All purpose flour- 1 bowl
Red chilly flakes-to taste
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Garam masala-1 tea spoon
Chaat masala-1 tea spoon
Water-for kneading the dough
Vegetable Oil-for frying
- Mix flour, salt, 1 spoon of oil and water to knead the dough. Keep the dough aside.
- For filling, cut onion, tomato and cottage cheese into slices and season the filling with salt, chilly flakes, coriander powder, garam masala, chaat masala.
- Rub the filling masala roughly with fingers to mix it well.
- Take small balls of dough and make thin chapattis of around 6-7 inch diameter.
- Put 1 big spoon of the filing on chapatti and roll it. Seal the corners and end of the roll.
- Similarly make all the rolls and sprinkle dry flour on them.
- For frying, heat oil in a deep pan and at medium low flame fry ready rolls 2 0r 3 at a time.
- Fry from all the sides at low flame to cook them from inside too.
- Now take off the rolls and cut into 2 or 3 pieces. Serve with spicy red chilly chutney and kuchumber salad.