| Vegetable Pasta Recipe |
Vegetable Pasta Recipe- Pasta with fresh vegetables is at the hit list of Indian style pasta. We Indians actually love to experiment over every dish from any part of world 😉 And the best part is that we never fail in our experiments.
So here is the recipe for Indian style Vegetable Pasta that is delicious, easy to cook and quick breakfast or lunch pack idea. Here, I have used a mix of ketchup and mayonnaise to give a sweet creamy texture to pasta.
To cut the time for boiling pasta, I give it a whistle in pressure cooker. So you can give a try to this idea or you can go for usual boiling process.
For more creamy flavor, try pasta in white sauce
Onion- 1 medium pc
Carrot- 1 medium pc
Cabbage- 1/4 bunch
Pepper- 1 medium pc
Tomato ketchup-2 table spoon
Mayonnaise- 1 table spoon
Red chilly powder -1 tea spoon
Garam Masala-1 tea spoon
Oil-1 table spoon
Butter-2 table spoon
For boiling Macaroni-
Heat a deep pan and boil 2 cups of water. When water comes to boil, add a tea spoon of oil and salt to the pan. Add pasta and cook at medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes. Stir occasionally.
Once the pasta is boiled, close the flame, Sieve the boiled pasta and run it under cold water for 30 seconds. Keep a side.
Heat a pressure cooker and add 2 cups of water, pasta, 1 tea spoon of salt and 1 tea spoon of oil. Cook for a whistle and close the flame.
Remove all the steam and open the lid. Sieve the boiled pasta and run it under cold water for 30 seconds. Keep a side.
- Peel, wash and cut all the vegetables (Onion, Tomato, Cabbage, Carrot) into thin slices.
- Heat 2 spoons of butter in a broad pan, add sliced onion and cook for a minute.
- Add all the sliced vegetables to the pan and give a nice stir. Cook the masala for 2 to 3 minutes at medium flame till they get soft. Season with salt and red chilly powder.
- Now add boiled pasta to the pan and add tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and garam masala. Stir the pasta very well to mix all the ingredients.
- Cook for a minute to cook the creamy pasta very well.
- Serve the dish hot in your breakfast or your evening snacks or you can pack it for kids in their lunch.