Easy to make home prepared Classic Banana bread that too in its classic version is one of the best way to use up over-ripe bananas. It is the best slice to go with your morning breakfast coffee! Better than anything, our banana bread is fluffy, buttery, moist and smells really yummy while baking! Every bite is just yummmmm! This Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! You can enjoy this bread plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Perfect for breakfast or dessert!
Chocolate Oreo Cake Recipe | 5 Minute Oreo Cake Recipe– This cake recipe is the instant recipe for making super soft and spongy cake. Chocolate Oreo Cake is the easiest cake as it do not require any preparation time or setting time. Ingredients used in this cake are basic and all easily available in our kitchens. So have a look and try for your kids and yourself. Continue reading “Chocolate Oreo Cake Recipe | 5 Minute Oreo Cake Recipe”
|Whipped Cream Recipe|
Whipped Cream Recipe- Whipped Cream is prepared by using full fat cream and sugar or vanilla extract. All ingredients are whipped whipped and whipped until the cream reaches its stiff peak. Whipped cream is cream that is whipped by a whisk or mixer until it is light and fluffy. Whipped cream is often sweetened and sometimes flavored with vanilla.
The main mantra behind this whipping is using the right stuff and timing. That’s it. For details read through lines below.
Once whipped, this cream is used in many recipes especially in cakes, cold coffee, fruit cream etc.
Heavy whipping cream-1 cup
Icing sugar-2 table spoon
Vanilla Extract-1 tea spoon(optional)
- Before starting the actual process of whipping, remember to store the heavy whip cream into the chill tray for at least 2 hours. Also place the bowl and whisk to be used into the freezer for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now transfer the heavy cream from container to the mixing bowl.
- Using the whisk start whipping the cream. (I recommend using electric metal whisk as hand whisk takes a lot more time). At start, keep the speed at low and gradually increase the pace.
- At first minute, the cream will become very runny. But after 5 to 6 minutes,it will start getting thicker. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Whip the cream mixture again till it gets thick so that it will stick to the whisk. Do not over beat after this state otherwise it will form lumps.
- Now you can use it directly in your recipe or you can add some other favor to it like strawberry or chocolate etc.
- Once the cream is whipped, you can refrigerate it for later use.
|Black Forest Cake Recipe|
“Black Forest Cake” a German cake originally is the most favorite of mine. It is a combination of cocoa, flour and cherry syrup. Decorated on top with whipped cream, cherries and chocolate crunch. This is a nice colourful cake with interesting flavor that takes no time to melt in mouth.
All purpose flour-1 cup/ 200 gms
Cocoa Powder-4 table spoon
Condensed milk-1/2 cup
Whipped cream-1 cup
Cherry -20 to 25 pcs
Cherry juice-1/2 cup
Melted butter-4 table spoon
Baking powder-1 table spoon
Baking soda-1/4 table spoon
Vinegar-1 table spoon
Vanilla essence-1 table spoon
Chocolate- 4 to 5 pc
- Put flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in a sieve and mix them well into a large open bowl.
- In another bowl, put milk, condensed milk, butter and mix well. Add vanilla essence and vinegar to the bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add dry mixed ingredients into milk mixture while stirring continuously. (You can add more or less milk as per the batter consistency. Batter should not be thick or runny)
- Now take a microwave safe dish and grease it with butter or oil. You can use butter paper at the bottom of the dish to avoid cake to stick at bottom. Transfer the ready batter to the greased dish and give a slight tap to remove air bubbles.
- Microwave the cake batter for 4 minutes and check if it is cooked with a tooth pick. (Put the tooth pick in the center of cake. If it comes out clean, your cake is baked)
- Let the cake cool down to room temperature and then cut the cake sponge into two halves.
- Meanwhile take half cherries, remove seeds and roughly crush the cherries. Crush the chocolates also and keep a side.
- Sprinkle cherry juice onto the cake sponges generously. (I have used tinned cherry pieces. It contain juice also that I have used in this step.) Spread whip cream on the top of one piece of cake sponge.
- Make a generous layer of crushed cherry on the cake layer.
- Place the second part of cake sponge on it and similarly cover it with cream and cherry pieces.
- Sprinkle chocolate crush on the side walls of cake and your Black Forest Cake is ready to melt in mouth.