Easy to make home prepared Classic Banana bread that too in its classic version is one of the best way to use up over-ripe bananas. It is the best slice to go with your morning breakfast coffee! Better than anything, our banana bread is fluffy, buttery, moist and smells really yummy while baking! Every bite is just yummmmm! This Banana Bread is perfectly sweet, moist, and full of flavor! You can enjoy this bread plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Perfect for breakfast or dessert!
Veg Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe | Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe- Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups. Crispy potato patties sandwiched between the burger buns, topped with cheese slice, tomato, onion and mayonnaise, ketchup. Here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger. Burger buns stuffed with aloo patties (or any other variation of patty), mayonnaise dressing and cucumber, tomato, onion slices; is a perfect lunch pack idea for kids to school, party or picnic. Prepare the tikkis by following the aloo tikki recipe. Continue reading “Veg Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe | Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe”
|Pav Bhaji Recipe|
Pav Bhaji Recipe-This is a popular and favorite snack in Maharashtra. It is a combination of thick vegetable curry served with bread roll. Curry is prepared using variety of vegetables (any seasonal vegetables can be used) cooked in butter. Also pav is roasted in butter and served with lemon, onion and some green chutney.
Pav bhaji has many variations in ingredients and garnishes, but is essentially a spiced mixture of mashed vegetables in a thick gravy cooked on a flat griddle (tava) served hot with a buttered soft white bread roll. This recipe is so popular in Mumbai that you can find it easily even at streets. I make this recipe very often as it is quick, easy and light for breakfast or evening snack.
So you can give it a try and enjoy.
Potato- 1 big pc
Cauliflower- 1/2 bunch
Carrot-2 to 3 pc
Onion- 2 big pc
Ginger-1 inch stem
Garlic-3 to 4 pc
Red chilly powder-1 tea spoon
Turmeric powder-1 tea spoon
Coriander powder-1 tea spoon
Garam masala-1 tea spoon
Pav bhaji masala-1 tea spoon
Green chilly-2 to 3 pc
Pav(Buns)-3 to 4
- Peel and wash all the vegetables. Roughly chop potato, cauliflower, cabbage and carrot. Chop finely onion, ginger, garlic and tomato.
- Heat a spoon of butter in a pressure cooker, add ginger, garlic and cook til it gets brown. Add onion and cook for a while.
- Now add chopped tomatoes and cook till it gets soft.
- Now add all the veggies and season with salt, turmeric powder, chilly powder, garam masala and coriander powder. Mix well and cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Remove all the steam and add pav bhaji masala. Mash the vegetables using a ladle or hand blender. Don’t over mash the bhaji, keep it roughly mashed.
- Transfer the bhaji to serving dish and squeeze half lemon over it. Garnish using onion rings, green chilly and lemon.
- Cut the pav from center and roast it on flat pan. Apply butter on the both sides of pav.
- Serve the hot Pav Bhaji with chutney, achhar or just as it is.
|Lachha Paratha Recipe|
Lachha Paratha Recipe- Talking about Indian breads, gives a lot of variety like poori, naan, paratha, kulcha, etc . Lachhedar paratha or lachha paratha is one of the famous Indian breads made using wheat flour.
Simple chapati coated heavily with ghee/oil and given generous number of twists. This paratha is a crisp bread that is seen having many swirls called lachhas when it is cooked.
Wheat flour- 1 large cup
Green coriander- 5 to 6 stems
Ghee/Oil-10 to 20 table spoon
Water- for kneading the dough
salt-1/2 tea spoon
- Take off coriander leaves from its stem, wash and chop them nicely.
- Mix chopped coriander leaves, salt and wheat flour. Slowly add water and knead the dough for parathas.
- Take some dough to form a ball of around 2 inch diameter to make parathas.
- Using rolling pin, roll the dough to make a round chapati of about 10 inch diameter.
- Generously spread a spoon full of oil/ ghee on the chapati.
- Using knife cut the chapati into thin strips of about 1/2 inch width.
- Keep all the strips one upon the other and start rolling them to form a circle. Press with hand.
- Dusting dry flour, roll the dough again using rolling pin with soft hands.
- Heat tawa/flat pan, carefully transfer the parantha onto the flat pan/ tawa.
- Cook the paratha on tava very well from both the sides and apply ghee/oil on both sides.
- Hot, crispy and twisted Lachha paratha is ready for your meal. It goes well with any paneer recipe or other main course dish.