Pasta in White Sauce Recipe | White Sauce Pasta Recipe- Try this easy to prepare and one of the most liked pasta recipes- Pasta in White Sauce Recipe! With its silky smooth and aromatic sauce made from butter, milk and mayonnaise… Pasta with fresh mayonnaise sauce is at the hit list of Italian pasta dish. Pasta in white sauce is one of the delicious. creamy pasta dishes that is loved by many folks. This recipe can be served as a salad also. [Read more…]
Archives for July 2017
Instant Bhatura Recipe with Soda Water- Bhatoora, bhatura, batura or batoora, is a fluffy deep-fried leavened bread from the Indian Subcontinent. It is often eaten with chickpea curry, chole or channe, making the traditional dish chole bhature.
Bhatura is a puffed fermented bread. The Instant Bhatura Recipe Soda Water dish is very famous and loved in all punjabi families. Bhatura/ Bhature is so popular in north India that you can easily find it on street shops where they are paired with chhole, dhaniya chutney and kachumber salad. To cut with the preparation time needed for making Bhatura, I have used soda water for kneading the dough. This recipe needs only 10 minutes preparation for making fluffy Instant Bhatura Recipe Soda Water.
Instant Bhatura Recipe with Soda Water
- 2 Cups Maida All purpose flour
- 1/2 Litre Soda Water
- Oil-for frying
- Salt to taste
Sieve all purpose flour in an open large bowl. Add salt and mix well. Slowly add soda water for kneading the dough.
Start kneading the dough. If required, you can use more soda water for kneading. Dough neither should be hard nor very soft. Sprinkle a spoon of oil on dough. Knead the dough again with soft hands for smooth texture and remove any air bubbles.
Now heat oil in a large deep thick frying pan. Take a heavy ball of dough and using dry flour, roll a large oval or round chapati.
Carefully take the ready chapati into your hand and leave in the pan for frying.
Fry the bhatoora at medium-high flame from both sides.
Similarly fry all bhatoors one at a time.
| Aam Ka Hing Wala Achar Recipe |
Aam Ka Hing Wala Achar Recipe- Summer season is incomplete with out making few batches of every ones favourite pickles and preserves. Mango pickle tops the list as it is every ones favourite and easily available and reasonably priced during summer season. There are so many types of mango pickles made with slight difference in each recipes.
No Oil Quick Raw Mango khatta meetha Tasty aam ka hing wala achar is popular homemade pickle recipe prepared mostly in summers in India. Also try Aam ka achaar
Mango is all time favourite of every kitchen and is used in many recipes.
This recipe is the traditional one that I borrowed from my Mom <3
Raw Mango- 1 kg
Hing- 2 table spoon
Sugar- 5 to 6 table spoon
Salt- 5 to 6 table spoon
Red chilli powder- 3 to 4 table spoon
Garam Masala- 1 table spoon
- Wash, peel and slice raw mangoes. Transfer them in a large bowl and add salt, mix well and keep it soaked in salt overnight. This will extract water from mango slices.
- Next morning take out the mango slices, leaving the salt water in bowl for later use. Spread the slices under sun for 5 to 6 hours.
- After keeping the mango slices under sun for enough time, add the dried slices again in left over salty water.
- Season with salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, sugar and hing. Mix the ingredients well with mango slices.
- Transfer the pickle into a clean dry air tight container. Keep the container under sun for about a week.
- After a week the pickle is ready for eating.